Holy Name Grade School
Jesus called His Apostles to be Fishers of Men. At Holy Name Catholic Grade School, we take that commandment to heart, providing exceptional education and faith development to children of many faiths. Our Catholic identity is truly universal, welcoming all who wish to have their children grow in understanding, love, and holiness.
- Assisting in faith instruction are the Sisters of the Servants of Mary.
- 43% of Holy Name students are of other faiths.
- 68% of Holy Name Students are of a minority race including African American, Sudanese, Hispanic, Vietnamese.
- Curriculum includes PE, Music (Show Choir and Mass Choir), Technology, and Art.
- Ninety-six percent of our 8th graduates graduate from high school.
- 166 students in grades Kindergarten through 8th
- 35 students in the 3 and 4 year old Preschool programs
- Student: teacher ratio 1:9
You will be leaving this site and going to the Holy Name Grade School web site.